Technology Designed for the Human Body
Percussion therapy concentrates targeted pulses of pressure into the muscle/tissue of the body, helping to relieve muscle pain, stiffness and soreness, and increase range of motion. Percussive stimulation provides comprehensive relief by reaching both the superficial and deep muscle fibers. The Hypervolt line delivers three speeds of rapid percussion almost silently – ideal to relieve tension and accelerate warmup and recovery after physical activity.
- Accelerates warmup and recoveryprovides targeted pulses of pressure into the muscle tissue of the body.
- Reduces muscle soreness and stiffnessPowerful high-torque motor featuring Quiet Glide™ technology. Can be used to activate, soothe, or loosen muscles/fascia throughout the entire body.
- Improves range of motion and flexibilityPercussive stimulation provides comprehensive relief by reaching both the superficial and deep muscle fibers.
Dynamic air compression effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after an intense workout. Created by a physician bioengineer (MD, PhD), the Normatec line combines dynamic air compression with a patented Pulse massage pattern that employs three key techniques—pulsing, distal release, and gradients. Studies show it can help relieve muscle aches and/or pain and temporarily increase circulation resulting in increased flexibility and range of motion, injury prevention, and accelerated recovery time.
- Enhance blood flow and speed recoveryNormatec’s patented Pulse massage pattern employs three key techniques – pulsing, distal release, and gradients.
- High-tech warmup and a dynamic way to recover fasterIntegrate your recovery session seamlessly into your training plan and control your session directly from your phone.
- Patented Pulse technologyFlush out soreness and bring oxygenated blood to the part of the body furthest from the heart.
The therapeutic application of heat causes a change in temperature of the soft tissues which can help decrease joint stiffness and relieve muscle spasms. When combined with the benefits of vibration, as featured in the Venom line, localized heat helps warm, loosen, and relax sore and stiff muscles. Ideal for warmup, recovery, and relief for muscle and joint stiffness, the combination of thermal therapy and vibration therapy is unparalleled.
- Help decrease joint stiffness and relieve muscle spasmsLocalized heat helps warm, loosen, and relax sore and stiff muscles and can reduce pain and inflammation in sub-acute and late-stage injuries.
- Ideal for warmup, recovery, and reliefCombine heat and vibration to warm, loosen, and relax stiff muscles.
- Digitally connected wearable devicesWalk, bend, and stretch with it on, or sit back and relax. Wherever you go, the Venom will be there to heal you along the way.
Vibration therapy consists of repeated rapid oscillations of localized pressure into the body’s muscle and connective tissues. Lower speeds are useful for muscle relaxation and recovery while high speed is more ideal for muscle activation and performance. Muscles involuntarily relax and contract, promoting the body’s recovery from aches and pains, and helping enhance range of motion, pain tolerance, and muscle performance. The vibration line includes the Vyper 2.0, Hypersphere, and Hypersphere Mini.
- Rapid oscillations of localized pressurePromoting the body’s recovery from aches and pains, and helping enhance range of motion, pain tolerance, and muscle performance.
- Three powerful speeds of vibrationUnmatched power, performance, and durability for anyone looking to move better.
- Warm up and recover fasterTrigger point release on your tightest muscles so you can recover faster and move better.
Ice compression therapy combines cold and compression to help pump away edema, reduce swelling, and soothe away pain. The localized application of cold temperature temporarily restricts blood flow to the injured area, while the compression reduces swelling by pumping away built-up fluids. The ICT line encourages healing and reduces pain for any injuries that cause swelling and inflammation, including a variety of muscle, tendon, and ligament injuries, such as sprains, strains, and tears.
- Combines cold and compressionHelp pump away edema, reduce swelling, and soothe away pain.
- Encourage healing and reduce painPro-level compression to hold an ultra thin antimicrobial ice cell wherever you need it most.
- Made to support motionWalk it out, bend and stretch as desired while wearing the ICT wrap. You’re free to go wherever you like while still giving your body the treatment it needs.